Privacy Policies for Handling Personal Information
Last Modified: 01/04/2019 (DD/MM/YY)
Illuspark, (hereinafter “the company, we, us”) administers www.illuspark.com (hereinafter “the website, the site, this website”) users’ personal information in accordance with policies set out below.
ARTICLES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The company admits various Social Network Service (hereinafter “SNS”) logins for convenient member registration and service provision, and during this process, processes and possesses the following personal information:
- Register with Facebook: ID, and/or Nickname
- Register with Twitter: ID, and/or Nickname
- Register with Google: ID, and/or Nickname
- Email login: email address, and/or Nickname, password
You can register your email address and/or nickname to your profile while using the Registration area. The registration of email address and/or nickname is optional and you can edit your profile information whenever needed.
We also collect and retain the email address of applicants to our servers and reserve the right to collect and retain contact information and item(s) delivery information when you contact us or if you are sent an item(s) during special events.
When you use our service(s), your network information particularly, your Internet Protocol address, Internet/Mobile Service Provider Name, Country, records of service use (frequency of use, coin usage, visited or consumed product, etc.), device information (make, model, Operating System, etc.) are usually generated and may be collected and retained.
MODES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The company collects and retains the following information in order to provide you with its services.
- Information submitted directly by users when registering for or using our services.
- Information provided to us by affiliate companies.
- Information automatically generated and collected in the course of using our services.
USE OF 3RD PARTY TOOLS
Tools such as “Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics” (hereinafter called “the tools”) are used by us to collect information about the use of this site and our app. The tools collect information such as:
- how often users visit this site,
- what pages they visit when they do so, and
- what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
We use the information obtained by the tools only to improve this site. The tools collects only:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to you on the date you visit this site,
- app installation,
- language, and
- device information rather than your name or other identifying information.
We do not combine the information collected and retained through the use of the tools with personally identifiable information.
The company uses Double-Click cookies. The cookie user’s identification is used for the purpose of analyzing the effectiveness of advertisements just to avoid displaying the same adverts every time. Users can stop the use of Double-Click cookies by visiting and changing Google and Facebook advertising settings.
Most of the advertisements you see on this website are sieved to your interests and based on your online browsing activity. You may opt-out of these 'sieved advertisements' from third-party ad providers who are under The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) by clicking http://bit.ly/nai_optout. You may also find additional details on how to opt-out on your mobile devices https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice/.
Opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertising on our platform. Upon opting out, we or companies which you opted out from will no longer show advertisements that have been sieved to your interests.
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make use of collected information for the following:
- Assisting users to make use of the service more smoothly
- To distinguish users and prevent improper usage of the site
- To generate statistical data pertaining to usage of the service
- To conduct surveys and analyses necessary for improving the service
- To draw tickets and send out prizes for campaigns and events
- To confirm a user’s identity when we receive an inquiry and to be able to respond to it
- For payment and billing when a user purchases a product or uses a service which is not free
- To send users important notifications when necessary
- To disseminate advertisement information for events
SHARING, DISSEMINATING, AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share user information with external parties without prior consent from users. However, these instances operate as exceptions:
- When users have initially agreed to information sharing,
- When it is required by law (Statutory/in compliance with an Order of the Court)
CONSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND HANDLING
We have consigned the collection and retention of personal information for the provision of its services in the following manner. Information concerning the consigned companies and their duties:
- Customer inquiries: [Add the name of an office/corporation].
- Infrastructural operations and prevention of inappropriate usage: [Add the name of an office/corporation].
- System Operations and Data Analysis : [Add the name of an office/corporation].
- Store Platform Operations: [Add the name of an office/corporation].
- Payment processing : [Add the name of an office/corporation].
THE RIGHTS OF USERS AND LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES
Users and legal representatives may at any time view or edit their own registered personal information or that of a minor who is less than 14 years of age. They may also request the deletion of their account too.
When a user requests an amendment to incorrect personal information, we do not use or provide the personal information until it has been corrected. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we notify the third party immediately of the amendment to be made and ensure that the information is corrected.
The company processes personal information suspended or deleted upon the request of a user or legal representative as per the section “Period of storage and usage of personal information”. We ensure that the information cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
INSTALLATION, MANAGEMENT AND REFUSAL OF AUTOMATIC PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION DEVICES
We use and analyze cookies from services used or websites visited by users in order to provide users with optimal service.
The user can choose their cookie settings by exercising the options provided by their browser or Operating System of the device.
The user may allow or refuse cookie storage.
However, when cookie storage is refused, users may experience difficulties using certain services which require a login.
PERIOD OF STORAGE AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We eliminate records of users’ personal information once the purpose of their collection and usage is accomplished. Where records need to be retained or stored according to our policies or applicable legislation, the right is reposed in us to store personal information for a certain period of time.
THE PROCESS AND METHODS OF ELIMINATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The process and methods of eliminating personal information are as follows:
Once the purpose of information entered by users to make use of the service has been accomplished, it is stored for a certain period of time and then eliminated as per the company’s internal policies and relevant legislation.
Unless it is stipulated by law (Statute/order of the court), the personal information will not be used for anything other than storage.
Personal information printed on paper is shredded, and information stored electronically are permanently deleted so as to prevent it from ever being recalled and used again.
FOR INQUIRIES CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event of any concerns, questions, interrogatories or inquiries and clarification pertaining to the Policies for Handling Personal Information, you may send same to our personal information management department at [email protected].
SCOPE OF EFFECTIVENESS
The Policies for Handling Personal Information does not apply to information obtained by other companies through linked pages within the service.
AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICIES FOR HANDLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where any form of additions, deletions, alterations or amendments are made to the Policies for Handling Personal Information, a notification shall be posted on the “Notice” page within seven (7) days preceding the changes to be made. Where the change will substantially affect the user rights such as the collection and utilization or provision to third parties of personal information, a thirty (30) days prior notification to that effect shall be made on the “Notice” of this website.